Dr. Patrick McLaughlin was raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1991 after completing his pre-chiropractic requirements at Mars Hill College. After associateships in Mount Prospect, Illinois and Mint Hill, North Carolina, he opened McLaughlin Chiropractic Center in Morehead City in 1996. He has authored a chiropractic handbook and his audiocassette; “Chiropractic Impact” is used nationwide to educate others on the benefits of chiropractic care.
Dr. McLaughlin has helped establish chiropractic clinics in Beaufort, Cedar Point, Havelock, and Gastonia, North Carolina between 1999 and 2000. In August of 2015, he re-purchased the Cedar Point location and now operates two practices in Cedar Point and Morehead City. He is an active member of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association. Dr. McLaughlin lives in Morehead City, with his wife Maria, their two daughters, Payton and Parker, and two sons, Sean and Ethan.
Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic in North Carolina (#1898)
Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, 1991 (earned Doctorate of Chiropractic degree and Bachelor’s of Science Degree).
- Received Bachelor’s of Science degree (major-General sciences and Anatomy, minor-Spanish).
- Palmer College Presidents Award, 1991
Mars Hill College 1985-1988
Charlotte Catholic High School, Graduated 1985
President of Pi Tau Delta National Chiropractic Honor Society, 1991
Guilford Technical Community College “Faculty of the Year” Award, 1993 for the chiropractic assistant/nurse program
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- The Chiropractic Handbook
- President of Pi Tau Delta National Chiropractic Honor Society
- Advanced Certification in Gonstead adjusting technique
- Certified in Sports Extremity Techniques
- Carteret County Chamber of Commerce Member